- CISA, CISSP
- Professional Designations
- Versatile Consultant. Auditor. IT Governance Expert.
- What She Does
- When she’s done putting out fires at work, Uso is usually traveling, attending sporting events, or spending time with family and friends.
- Outside of Work
Who She Serves: Insurance & Nonprofits
- Member, ISACA (formerly Information Systems Audit and Control Association)
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Insurance Accounting & Systems Association
- Member, Society of Financial Examiners
- National Board Member, National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
- Leader, IT Internal Audit Practice
- Member, Retention Committee
- Member, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- MBA in Information Systems and Financial Management, Pace University
- BS in Accounting, University of Guyana
Recent Articles & Presentations
- “What All Examiners Should Know About Cybersecurity” – IRES, October 2020
- “Virtual Presentation Skills” – Johnson Lambert, September 2020
- “Pragmatic Approach to Cybersecurity” – IASA Texas, August 2020
- “It’s a Small Company After All! – What to Do If “No ITGC Reliance?” – SOFE Career Development Seminar, July 2020
- “Use the Force for IT System Scoping and Reliance: What You Need to Know About Every IT Environment” – SOFE Career Development Seminar, July 2020