December 13, 2021
20+ Organizations Johnson Lambert Is Supporting This Holiday Season
Giving back is a year-long commitment at Johnson Lambert. We know our people are busy – with work, family, and countless other commitments – which is why the firm provides employees with opportunities to support causes they are passionate about. Whether through a group service project with their local office or paid time off dedicated to volunteering, our people are encouraged to make a positive impact on the communities in which they live and work.
Every year, Johnson Lambert also sets aside money to financially support organizations that are important to our people. Each office selects which causes the dollars go toward. In 2021, we are excited to be giving back to 22 organizations that are near and dear to our teams:
- Brave Space Alliance empowers and elevates queer and trans voices, particularly those belonging to people of color, on the south and west sides of Chicago.
- Camp Wonder creates a community in which children of all ages and abilities can build friendships, learn from new experiences and create lasting memories through a fun and engaging summer camp in Charleston, SC.
- Capital City Clauses brings hope, cheer, and joy to kids throughout the year and provides more than 100,000 toys to children in Wake County, North Carolina.
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation advances innovative research and improves quality of life for individuals and families impacted by paralysis.
- Colorectoral Cancer Alliance funds critical cancer research and provides support to patients, caregivers, and survivors.
- Comfort Zone Camp empowers grieving children to fully realize their capacity to heal, grow, and lead more fulfilling lives.
- Committee on Temporary Shelter provides emergency shelter, services, and more for Vermonters who are experiencing homelessness or are marginally housed.
- Feeding America responds to the needs of individuals struggling with food insecurity by supporting local food banks with food, funds, and partnerships.
- Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta Community Outreach Troops provide the scouting experience to 4,300+ girls each year in underserved communities.
- Hunger Fight addresses two of the most important issues that impact the success of children in North Florida schools: hunger and illiteracy.
- Josh Pallotta Fund combines local and national resources, emergency services, and research to help veterans sustain or return to full and healthy lives.
- Marcus Autism Center offers families access to the latest research, comprehensive testing, and science-based treatments to maximize the potential of children with autism.
- Meals on Wheels supports more than 5,000 community-based programs across the country that are dedicated to addressing senior isolation and hunger.
- NAACP works to disrupt inequality, dismantle racism, and accelerate change in key areas including criminal justice, health care, education, climate, and the economy.
- Operation Christmas Child helps provide children affected by war, poverty, and other disasters with small toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Ritz Chamber Players celebrate the rich legacy of the African-American community that thrived in Jacksonville, Florida’s LaVilla district for more than 100 years.
- SMYAL creates opportunities for LGBTQ youth to build self-confidence, develop critical life skills, and engage their peers and community through service and advocacy.
- St. John’s Fire District gives back to low income families in the local South Carolina area through their “Stuff-A-Truck” program.
- Stop Child Abuse Now of Northern Virginia promotes the well-being of children, improves parent-child relations, and prevents child abuse and neglect in Northern Virginia.
- Sulzbacher Center empowers homeless and at-risk women, children, and men through health, housing, and income services thereby restoring hope and self-sufficiency.
- Tammy Lynn Center empowers individuals of all abilities to live their fullest life through a diverse range of on-site and community-based programs.
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants protects the rights and addresses the needs of persons in forced or voluntary migration worldwide and supports their transition to a dignified life.